The Advertiser Landing Page System, also known as ALPS, is an advanced feature for sharing work that needs review or feedback. This feature is mostly used for review during the production workflow. However, any requests can be made available to a 3rd party if desired. Here is the process for configuring the client's landing page.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble getting your script to be the correct length? Use the script timer tool to help!
- vPro offers a Script Template Library tool you can use for frequently used scripts.
- Every order in vPro has a history so you can track every step in the process!
- You can assign assets or resources to an order for booking! It's called Resource Booking.
- You can use the search tool to find any order in vPro. And you can even use it to create your own folders.
- In a list view, you can access information just by right clicking! It's the context menu.
- Clients can access spots for review or feedback using our Advertiser Landing Page System (ALPS)
- Is your firm using the Advertiser Landing Page System? Here is how to navigate that page.
- Use the action bar to access the bulk actions tool and other features.
- You can adjust the way you work with various settings in your account profile. Set yours up the way you want.