Importing Trade via Template
vTrade allows you to enter bulk Trade items into inventory by using an Excel template. A template will be provided to you during your implementation and should match the field on your entry form.
- Simply fill out the template and save it to your local computer and then upload via import:
- If you uploading a mass inventory that has the same source, client and station you can set those ahead of time and not needed on template.
- After you import the template you can click auto assign for the system to map the fields correctly.
- Proceed to click Preview on the bottom right:
- Now you can see the import and make edits prior to final upload.
- Click import if you are satisfied or back to assign to start over.
- It will import all trade into the inventory immediately without requiring verification.