Feature release notes and other announcements.
Cloud-based workflow software for production and continuity of radio, TV, and digital ads.
Reimagine workflow for radio events, contests & liners.
Connecting every point of contact in the media production-to-air process.
The vCreative Enterprise Portal is a centralized workflow platform that distributes to individual markets.
Workflow software for requesting, tracking, approving, reconciling and reporting trade inventory.
- vPPO Release Notes 05/25/2021
- vPPO Release Notes 4/28/21
- vPPO Release Notes 3/24/21
- Update your vPPO Email Address
- Client Merge Quick Tip
- Reset Password Quick Tip
- Clear Cache Quick Tip
- Delete User in vPPO Quick Tip
- Copy Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Revision Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Spec Spot Workflow vPPO Quick Tip
- Production and Traffic Director Training
- Sales Training
- Account settings and email notifications vPPO Quick Tip
- Order history vPPO Quick Tip
- Send Email Tool vPPO Quick Tip
- Delete Drafts vPPO Quick Tip
- Cart ID Font Size vPPO Quick Tip
- Pronunciation Tool vPPO Quick Tip
- Update Email Address vPPO Quick Tip
- Folder Count vPPO Quick Tip
- Expiring Soon Email vPPO Quick Tip
- Script Timer Tool vPPO Quick Tip
- User Recent History vPPO Quick Tip
- Custom/Saved Search Folders vPPO Quick Tip
- Manage Station Profile vPPO Quick Tip
- Extend Date Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Login Page vPPO Quick Tip
- Voice Requests vPPO Quick Tip
- Cash / Non-Cash Report
- Automatic Task Assignments
- Show Only Available Prizes in the Prize Closet
- Assigning Jobs & Tasks
- Spanish/French Signed Document Requests
- New Corporate Contest Winner Notification
- Day-to-Day Promotions Director Training
- vPromotions On Air Training
- vPromotions Front Desk Training
- vPromotions Sales Training
- vPromotions Priority-Based Liner Scheduling Training
- vPromotions Sponsorship Training
- vPromotions Available Liner Slots Training
- How Can I Change My Email Address In vPromotions?
- How Can I Run A Year-End Prize Report?
- How Can I Add a Logo to My Emails?
- Why Are Emails Getting Flagged As Spam?
- Can I Manually Upload a Winner's W-9 or ID?
- Assigned Tasks Tracking
- PRFs (Promotion Request Forms)
- Corporate PRF Categories
- See PRF Initial Request Details While in the Wizard
- Grand Prize Contest
- Corporate Contest Point Person: Assigning Winners
- Floating Contests
- Corporate Contesting Keyword Uploads
- Pick A Prize Package Contests
- Getting Signed Winner Documents Electronically
- vPromotions Vacation Days Calendar
- Priority-Based Liner Scheduling
- Tracking Idea Requests & Proposal Progress
- Quick Filters
- PRFs Awaiting Approval Email Reminder
- Firm Settings: Jobs/Tasks
- Firm Settings: Import Winners
- Firm Settings: Firm Options
- Auto Forfeit Update
- Client Logos Are Right Where You Need Them
- Quick Contests & Other Time-Saving Tricks
- A Fresh New Look Is Coming To Your Order Forms!
- Lead Time By Ad Type
- Option to Export
- Pre-Loaded Client File Attachment on List View
- Improved Task/Notification Navigation
- Restrict Ad Type and Field Usage
- Having trouble getting your script to be the correct length? Use the script timer tool to help!
- vPro offers a Script Template Library tool you can use for frequently used scripts.
- Every order in vPro has a history so you can track every step in the process!
- You can assign assets or resources to an order for booking! It's called Resource Booking.
- You can use the search tool to find any order in vPro. And you can even use it to create your own folders.
- In a list view, you can access information just by right clicking! It's the context menu.
- Clients can access spots for review or feedback using our Advertiser Landing Page System (ALPS)
- Is your firm using the Advertiser Landing Page System? Here is how to navigate that page.
- Use the action bar to access the bulk actions tool and other features.
- You can adjust the way you work with various settings in your account profile. Set yours up the way you want.
- How do you like to view your orders? In a list view? In a calendar view? You have options.
- Important information for job delegators. The POC (point of contact) column lets you assign jobs.
- Manage your account to have the views and option you would like in your Site Options
- Get only the notifications you want by customizing your notification settings.
- Consider saving time by using your drafts as templates!
- Do you have unneeded drafts you would like to delete? The process is simple
- Keep all needed conversations about an order in one place - the order! Use the blog tool.
- Copy, extend or revise a current spot. Save time editing a spot using these options.
- Orders can be rejected after submission. Here are more details on that process.
- What is the purpose of the status for an order?
- Where do you access the settings for your folders? Here are your folder settings options.
- What are all the option across the top of your account page? Here are details on the overhead menu.
- What are all the options you see on the left side of your account page? Here are your navigation tips.
- Add all the necessary files for an order directly to that order! The process is simple.
- Are you new to submitting orders or just need a refresher? Here are the basics on order entry.
- Do you need to take actions on more than one order at the same time? You have a bulk action option.
- Important information for managers. You can manage your client information, add files or even merge clients.
- Do you need to know how much time or quantity was spent on a task? You can time log it!
- Be sure you are getting all the notifications in vPro you would like - set up your notification settings!
- You can preload files for specific clients to be available for any future requests
- **NEW** Importing Trade
- vTrade 2.0.374 Release Notes: Email Notifications, Reclaim, Bug Fixes
- vTrade 2.0.41 Release Notes - Get Info Dialog and Sort Trade Requests by Expire Date
- vTrade v2.0.87 Release Notes - Trade Requests Loading Time Enhancement
- vTrade v2.0.70 Release Notes - Reconciliation and Category Based Trade
- vTrade v2.0.31 Release Notes - Integration with vPromotions Prize closet and Draw Approvals
- Entering and Requesting
- Editing Trade
- Archiving Trade
- Enabling Talent Endorsements in vPPO